Saturday July 27, 2024

Happy New Year 2011!!
  Posted by: AceBHound on Jan 8th, 2011 9:04 PM
A little late to the party, but wanted to wish all of our readers a happy and prosperous 2011! It's a great time to reflect on the past, enjoy the present and work on achieving future goals!

I had a busy end of the year getting ready for house guests. Decorating, cleaning up messes around the house, running errands, buying gifts and (of course) fixing a few arcade games that weren't quite "guest-proof" yet. So I front-loaded my winter vacation with a lot of repairs, and though I was tired when guests arrived it was all worth it to have the house looking nice and machines in the gameroom ready to play!

In looking back on 2010 I'm very pleased with all that I have learned and repairs I've done. Not only with electronics, but also repairs around the home. I only get to post a fraction of the electronic repairs I've actually been doing this year, sometimes it's just not practical to be taking pictures and describing processes that I've used to fix something when I don't fully know it will work out in the end =) But one of my resolutions this year will be posting more repairs than in 2010 -- shouldn't be too hard of a task, repairing things is fun!

Here's to an awesome 2011 and the many exciting projects and experiences that it holds!!

View More Techdose Articles