Friday July 26, 2024

$10/mo Web Hosting Shout-Out
  Posted by: AceBHound on Nov 3rd, 2007 3:32 PM
If you're in the market for a new web host, check out Host Gator (note: affiliate link). I feel compelled to post my experience about Host Gator, since they've been my host for over two years now and I'm very happy with them. Since I've been hosting with them, the price has always been $9.95/mo for my account (unlimited domains), I've experienced very few blips in service and the hosting package is absolutely stellar when compared to other more expensive hosts.

Baby Croc $9.95/mo Plan
  • Unlimited domains
  • Unlimited sub-domains
  • Unlimited FTP Accounts
  • Unlimited MySQL Databases
  • CGI
  • PHP 4 & 5
  • Ruby On Rails
  • SSH
  • Perl
  • Python
  • SSI
  • FrontPage
  • Curl
  • GD
  • Image Magick
  • Streaming Audio/Video
  • Free Module Installation
I have tried many other web hosts..even more expensive ones, and have always had problems with reliability and features. Host Gator has been rock-solid 99.9% of the time and having the ability to host as many domains as you want under a single account is a real bargain! Most hosts only allow a single domain or 2-3 domains for that price and don't have near the amount of features.

If you sign-up through my site (either by clicking the link within this article or on the banner to the right-side of the page), I get an affiliate bonus.. so if you like my site and want to help fund future projects or articles, please use the affiliate link. Otherwise, just visit their website directly and I won't be paid a dime for your sign-up.

View More Techdose Articles